Ponomareva Anna Yur'evna, Postgraduate student, Russian State Social University (4 V. Pika street, Moscow, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article is devoted to the study of the problem of modern language studies. This exploration is carried out mainly by means of the study of concepts. In recent times there is accumulated plenty of experience in the description of concepts of Russian linguistic worldimage and of other languages alike, there were studies on the comparative aspect of the linguistic worldimages, but to talk about the exhaustive coverage of this issue is still too early. Address to the concept of «father», «male nature» is preconditioned by the significance of these concepts in the German culturological worldimage. The aim of our investigation is to study and describe the concepts «father» and «male nature» in German culturogical worldimage.
Materials and methods. As data for study was used the novel «House without Guardians» by the German writer Heinrich Böll. The analysis of lexical co-occurof the concept and the symbolic meaning as well.
Results. The author of this article identifies cognitive criterions which determine the content of the concepts «father» and « male nature» in the culturological Germans’ worldview.
Conclusions. The main cognitive criterions of the concepts «father» and « male nature » in Heinrich Böll’s novel are the «regularity», «schedule», «order». The periphery of the concept includes such notions as the «thrift», «significant other». The father’s authority as the main member of family is quite evident in the novel. The notion «order» is connected with «male nature» in the family. Women are not able to install and «carry» order.
concept, sphere of concepts, ideal, reality, father, order, household head.
1. Schröter K. Heinrich Böll mit Selbstzeugnissen und Bilddokumenten [Heinrich Böll with personal testimonies and documentary photos]. Reinbek bei Hamburg: Rowohlt Verlag, 1982, 155 p.
2. Kopelev L. Serdtse vsegda sleva. Stat'i i zametki o sovremennoy zarubezhnoy literature [The heart is always on the left. Articles and notes on the modern foreign literature]. Moscow: Sovetskiy pisatel', 1960, 519 p.
3. Gachev G. D. Mental'nosti narodov mira [Mentality of world‘s nations]Moscow:Algoritm; Eksmo,2008,544p.
4. Rozhnovskiy S. V. Genrikh Bell' [Heinrich Böll]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1965, 125 p.
5. Toper P. Bell' G. Izbrannye proizvedeniya [Selected works]. Moscow: Panorama, 1994, pp. 5–32.
6. Bernhard H. J. Die Romane Heinrich Bölls. Gesellschaftskritik und Gemein-schaftsutopie [The novels of Heinrich Böll. Social criticism and community utopia]. Berlin: Rütten & Loening, 1970, 375 p.
7. Böll H. Haus ohne Hüter [The house without guardians]. Köln: Verlag Kiepenheuer & Witsch, 1954, 330 p.
8. Bell' G. Samovol'naya otluchka [Unauthorized absence]. Minsk: Mastatskaya literatura, 1989, 461 p.
9. Il'ina E. A., Mishina L. A., Ivanchikova T. V. Nemetskiy pisatel' kak filosof i khudozhnik [The German writer as a philosopher and an artist]. Cheboksary: Izd-vo Chuvashsk. un-ta, 2002, 166 p.
10. Bazyma B. A. Tsvet i psikhika [Color and psyche]. Khar'kov: Izd-vo KhGAK, 2001, 96 p.
11. Bazhenova M. A., Bazhenov A. A. Russkie i nemtsy. Kakie my i kakie oni? Metody issledovaniy natsional'nogo kharaktera [Russians and Germans. Who are we and who are they? Methods of national character research]. Saratov: RFYaTs – VNIIEF, 2009, 504 p.